Thursday, May 24, 2012

IntroSMUCKtions.

Hey guys, it's me (scattered applause)!  You might know me from Pretty Much Ronnie, or KPriorify, but I am officially launching my new blog and vlogs (o.O).  Which are video-logs.  You know, my ranting to you over the greatest creation for the internet ever: Youtube.  All right, so let's get somethings settled, this is how this b/vlog works. 
You can ask questions in the comment box below (If they are private, just say so in your question and I will not approve the comment (keeping it in my inbox for only me to see) and I won't use it in my videos.  Or, if you want your name to be private, you can make an alias, or just make it anonymous.  But believe me when I say, if anyone sends hate messages, trust me, I am NOT easy to intimidate, so have at it.
Next, I will/probably/most likely, be posting videos every week on Fridays!  (beginning June 1st.)
Thirdly, Please suggest topics for the vlogs (you can send them to the same place^^)
Finally, In my videos I will a) answer questions, b) talk about some random stuff c) make song covers/parodies and/or d) talk about the topics that y'all have suggested. 
   So that's it I guess.  Please comment and subscribe and send questions and loooooooove!!! XD

S'later smucks!

3 comments:

  1. You should write or vlog about your surf lessons! (Or just tell me about them. Hahah. I'm very curious!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with zazaraelephants! Surf lessons! I also have a question! ~ When you are surfing, are you afraid of anything? ~ You can put my real name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay guys! I'll vlog about my surfing stuff. Filming today!

    ReplyDelete