Thursday, June 7, 2012

The borderline of fun and disastrous.

This morning I'm going to a homeschool conference about half an hour away from my home.  My sister-in-law and my nephew will going with me.  We're leaving at 8:30, and I'm getting dressed now.

At the conference I'll be taking a CPR class, so that I can get my CPR certification, and babysit strangers children, I mean, if the people knew me, they wouldn't even care if I had my CPR certification. 

There's also going to be a booksale, so I'm going to see what I can find. 

Have a great sunny day, KPeers.  And make plans for the weekend!  It's going to be 80 degrees out so set up the sprinkler, pool, camping supplies, and road trip stuff.  And get ready to officially throw all of your pairs of jeans into a trash bag and store it in your basement.

Those days are over guys, it's summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment