Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Circle of Friends

I'm with my friend Skye and her sisters, ages 9 and 11,  Right now, she's editing one of her videos and I'm on Blogger and Facebook, but also listening to Britt Nicole. 

I know you guys are looking for Video #2, but theres a lot of editing to do, so I'm thinking of making my official air date on Tuesdays every other week. 

But I know, it's like...
"What.  I mean...  WHAAT?"
But there is a good thing.  I will try to make the videos exactly 9 minutes and 59 seconds since Youtube is dumb, and won't let me post something over ten minutes, but I seriously doubt I have any fans that are so dedicated as to watch over ten minutes of my ranting.

Okay, I officially have a favorite song.  Well, maybe, I still like a bunch of different ones, but whatever!  ONE THAT I LIKE is called Beautiful Mess by Diamond Rio.  It's a song that my mom and I used to sing a lot because she had it on a mix CD.  :)

You know those times where you want to just play an online game or something, sometimes it's Addicting Games, or something else.  But tonight, it's Poptropica, a wildly amusing cartoon game.


1 comment:

  1. I'd watch 10 minutes of your ranting. I already do like at least once a month. :P

    ReplyDelete